Our Solutions for Drinks Distributors
In the drinks distribution sector, a large part of the driver’s role is customer-facing, and so it is imperative that any agency driver representing your business is personable, presentable, professional and efficient. They must also be physically fit for lifting and shifting freight, and experienced in multi-drop deliveries. At Savanna, we work with a number of drinks distributors, and fully understand the requirements of the work. As such, we can effectively match the jobs with suitable, experienced drivers, so your business is unaffected by the use of temporary staff.
- LGV (HGV) Class 1 and 2 drivers supplied, all fully CPC qualified
- Drivers with extensive drinks distribution experience available
- Full flexibility – drivers available for various shift patterns, including nights, weekends and bank holidays
- Excellent availability – if you need to find last-minute cover for absence, give us a call. Our extensive database of experienced multi-drop drivers allows us to source cover where other agencies will struggle.
- Punctual, reliable and professional drivers – they will arrive on time every day, will be appropriately dressed, and will not let you down
- Driver/job matching – we will only supply drivers who are suitable for your role, and have direct or closely-related multi-drop experience
- All drivers are interviewed in person, and thorough reference checks are completed before we allow them anywhere near your business
- Competitive rates, offering you best value
For more information, or a no-obligation discussion about your requirements, call us today on 0330 335 8367 or complete the Contact Form on this page.